Job Opportunity (Administrative Assistant)
Skull and Lotus Tattoo is a team that prides ourselves in providing exceptional customer service, coupled with quality artwork.
Skull and Lotus Tattoo has created an environment where people aren't just coming to a job; having fun, working hard, building careers and being proud of our team and company are all things that make up who we are as a part of the Skull and Lotus Tattoo Crew. We encourage one another to advance our talents, develop new skills and find the balance between life and work. We offer a dynamic and passionate environment!
As we continue to succeed, our team must grow and we are looking to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
This position is responsible for front reception and will be required to perform a variety of administrative duties.
- Provide administrative support in a positive and professional manner, including:
- Greet and direct visitors, make them feel welcome and direct them appropriately
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone calls and take and deliver messages
- Respond to electronic inquiries
- Receiving/distributing the delivery of mail and courier packages
- Organize and maintain confidential files, correspondence, and other records as required
- Maintain clean work environment
- Maintain inventory
- Process Transactions
- Cash in/out beginning and end of day
- Create/update client records in database
- Run errands
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Communication (verbal, written, listening) and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Proficiency with computer and ability to learn in-house software programs
- Basic mathematical skills
- Previous administrative office experience is an asset
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting at $19/hr.
- administrative assistant: 1-2 years (Preferred)
(THIS IS NOT A TATTOO APPRENTICESHIP APPLICATION, AND THERE WILL BE NO OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A TATTOO ARTIST. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A TATTOO APPRENTICESHIP SEND A DM TO SHOP INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @SKULLANDLOTUSTATTOO)